Monday, December 10, 2012

Bailey Portraits, and my favorite Christmas Stuff

Hey y'all! Caraline here. I wanted to share some pictures of Bailey that I took a few weeks ago at school. Yes, I took these at school. It was PJ day, (I refrained from wearing my PJs) and Bailey looked super cute (as always). I said "Bailey, if you had a cup of coffee I would take some pictures of you." Random. I just thought her PJ look needed a cup of coffee to top it off. ♥ So anyway, she ran and grabbed a cup of coffee from her mom (who said "hey! I was still drinking that!") and I took some pictures of her, which actually turned out really cute! Here are my three favorite pictures:




Wow... as Bailey said, it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What are some of your favorite things about Christmas? Here are some of mine!

Christmas lights, Christmas trees, Christmas music, Christmas movies, Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, Christmas secrets, Christmas caroling, boots, scarves, sweaters, hot chocolate with too many marshmallows, staying up late, crocheting, snuggling by the fire, eating all things peppermint and gingerbread, good food, having fun with friends, making treats for neighbors, friends, and family, and sharing the TRUE meaning of Christmas with all who have ears to hear! 

Share what YOU love about Christmas with us!

I hope y'all have an awesome Christmas!



2 comments:

  1. Wait...I thought you guys were homeschooled...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I was just scrolling through our blog and saw this.... sorry I missed it!!

      So yes, we are technically homeschooled, but we do a co-op thing where we go to "school" one day a week, and our tutor teaches us a week's worth of work and then we work on it all week. The next week, she grades our work, we take tests, and she assigns the next week's work! (Our co-op is called Classical Conversations, but I have friends who do lots of different ones!)

      So yeah. Does that makes sense? (We'd love to answer any questions!)

      Delete