Saturday, October 6, 2012

20 Random Facts About Me

1. I have lived in 3 states.
2. I've known Caraline for... drum roll, please.... over four years now!  Somewhere along we became BFFs!
3. I have amazing parents and 2 spunky sibs, a brother 2 years younger than me and a sister 7 years younger.
4. I became a Christian in October 2006.
5. I am in 9th grade and have been homeschooled my whole life!
6. Pink has been my favorite color as long as I can remember, and it still is.
7. My favorite subject? It's a close tie between English and science.  I also love Latin!  Least favorite? MATH.
8. I have a sweet tooth.  I could care less for chips, pasta, and other salty things, but sweet things are my weakness!
9. I am an introvert!  It's hard for me to meet new people and I tend to be socially awkward...
10. I LOVE anything with my initial or name on it.  I even have "B" earrings.
11. I'm younger than Caraline by three months.
12. I'm 5'11!  No lie.
13. I play piano and do choir.  I'm musical.... but sports?  No way.
14. I love to write.  That's my creative outlet.  I am NOT good at drawing.
15. I also love to read, but I'm picky about what I read.
16. I'm a night owl (clearly.... I'm writing this post at 10:15 pm).
17. I've never owned a pet, with the exception of fish.
18.  I'm a grammar nazi.  Sorry!  I can't help it!
19. My favorite verse is Ephesians 3:20.
20. My birthday is September 9th.  I was born on 9-9-98.... I think 9 is my lucky number!

1 comment:

  1. 5, 6, 15, 16, and 17 are the same for me. I became a Christian on October 25, 2005. So just a year before you! I am jealous of you 5'11ness. I'm only 5'2...

    ReplyDelete